Saturday, November 16, 2013

On the 3rd day- we got a letter!

Hey y'all!!

Just wanted to let you all know about my 3 days of the mtc experience so far!

So the first day was very emotional at some parts of the day. When we got situated, we went to the classroom to meet the other elders in our mission and our companions for the MTC stay. My companion is from arizona and is pretty awesome! He played football in high school and is pretty big! We have two other elders in our room and their names are Elder Paul (from Las Vegas) and Elder Humphrey! Elder Humphrey and I went to Hillcrest together! All 4 of us will be flying out on the same day on the same flight!!! I have never been so excited about a plane ride before!

The second went by slow but good and the food here, ya it is pretty good not gonna lie!

The third day we had gym time and I played basketball with the other elders there and it probably wasn't the best idea. I got a blessing from the elders in my room and the next day it was feeling a little better!

Hope you all are doing great!!

"When we receive revelation of any kind, we receive faith and confidence not only in our self, but also in the Lord and this will lead to a change of heart and conversion."

With Love,

Elder Ekberg 

No comments:

Post a Comment