Monday, June 9, 2014

Ankle Update & Frustrations- Still doing what I can!

The last little while has really sucked. I have been back at our apartment everyday this last week inside, and off of my foot. For those of you who know me, you know that I want to out working or doing something haha. Well, with this injury, I am not able to walk or bike
without major pain stirring around in my ankle. I was able to go out once this week for a few minutes to see if I could bare (bear? I'm not good with these but I think it is the first one! Haha) the pain, but once we got about half way to our destination, I couldn't handle it.
So I am in the process of waiting for a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. This week was not the greatest.

I hope you guys have a wonderful week! I love you all so much for the love and support you have given me. I know that whatever happens is God's will for me.

PS: just a friendly reminder to send letters to the mission office
(11700 Falls Rd Potomac, MD 20854) for now on.

Elder JT Ekberg

Yes I have a cane....


No comments:

Post a Comment