Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Short Weekly Update

One of these days, I will do my best to write longer! 

A few updates from my injury: Today, I had scheduled the doctors appointment for this morning and last night, well it snowed... So we got told not to use our cars till about 4 this afternoon and I got really mad. The roads were FINE. haha but i know that president wanted us all to be safe so I had to be obedient. I will be going to the docs tomorrow. I will be honest, I have never been so stressed about this injury. The devil is doing his best by trying every possible thing to delay me but I know that I am MUCH stronger than him. He can bruise my heel (which he did...) but I can crush his head. Nuff said there. Haha. 

I went on exchange with one of our Zone Leaders and that was pretty cool. The one I went with I really like because he is tall and lanky just like me! Only thing wrong is that he played tennis :P We picked up a potential investigator but I wasn't sure if she was being serious because she just had a tooth pulled so we will see how that turns out. We went down to the river and took some pictures on the dock there and some of them turned out pretty neat!

We had stake conference this weekend and the missionaries in the stake sang our mission song called: "Testify of Me" I dont like singing infront of a very VERY large crowd... but did it anyways haha  
 
Answer to a couple of Questions:
1) When will the famous blossoms come out? - whenever mother nature decides to stop the snow from coming! Snow is a pain! even on the crutches.
2) Where did I get the crutches? - A member of the bishopric gave them to me. They are still small for me but I enjoy them. Better than nothin'!
3) Scripture for the week? -Ether 12:6

~Elder Ekberg~




No comments:

Post a Comment