Thursday, March 6, 2014

Transfers!!

February 24, 2014

So this past week was transfers! My trainer, Elder Gardner, went up to the most northern part of Maryland in Gaithersburg :( But now I have a pretty awesome companion right now. His name is Elder Treasure! He has been out on his mission for almost a year now and is very obedient. He is pretty cool! Treasure is from Morgan, UT. He loves to play soccer and will play basketball! Very spiritual person.
 This week, we saw one of our investigators: Sister Nesmith and Jorden Brown. We talked about how she thinks the church will bless her life and she truly understands that it will but, she said she needs more time to "fully" understand... :( bummer huh?? It's all good though. We saw another investigator and he has a court date coming up pretty soon and if nothing bad happens, he will come to church with one of the members! His name is john! please keep both of these investigators in your prayers..
Other than those 2 things, it pretty much sums up our week. We didn't have very many funny experiences knocking on doors sadly. I am still waiting for that one! haha 
Cool spiritual experience: yesterday in Gospel principles, we talked about prayer and how to properly say our prayers. I had a super warm feeling come over me about half way through the lesson. I know that our prayers can and will be answered. No matter how silly you think your prayers are, they Will be answered! 
Today at the gym, Elder Bledsoe and I (he is our new Zone Leader's Roommate), we did vertical jump exercises. I already saw results! Thank you Dad for sending those to me! :) before we started emailing, we played a game to 15 and honestly, I felt like I could've jumped THROUGH THE ROOF even though I am super sore! I am in love with basketball incase you all haven't noticed... ;) 

I love you all and I hope you have a FANTASTIC week!!! :)

--
~Elder Ekberg~

No comments:

Post a Comment